16th December 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue MBBS after Graduation being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?

sir i am studying in b.sc bio technology but i want to do mbbs can u tell me what is the process of mbbs after graduation

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  2. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  3. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of graduation with biotechnology? -- [New]
  4. Can I pursue for MBBS after BSc Biotechnology?
  5. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Can I get admission for MBBS after MSc Biotech?
  7. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  8. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  9. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  10. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  11. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I pursue MBA after completing my Bachelors degree? I am pursuing MBBS
  13. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  14. Which competitive exam to answer to pursue Food Inspector course?
  15. Syllabus and Procedure to get into Ph.D at IISc being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  17. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose?
  18. Where can i pursue Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Biotechnology course in West Bengal?
23rd December 2011, 06:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue MBBS after Graduation being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Candidates are admitted for MBBS through entrance exam. Even after completing B.Sc biotechnology you have to write the entrance exam to join MBBS course. Different entrance exam for pursuing MBBS are AIIMS MBBS Entrance exam, State MBBS CET, JIPMER, CMC Vellore entrance exam, AIMS MBBS Entrance exam, etc. The entrance exam is objective type with multiple choice answers. The syllabus for the entrance exam is that of topics covered in plus 2. The subjects for the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
25th May 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to pursue MBBS after Graduation being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?

can mbbs be done after b.sc in zoology
7th June 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

entrance date of pmir in fm university
7th June 2012, 11:56 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
entrance date of pmir in fm university

hi,
Yes, you can apply for the M.B.B.S course after completing B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY.

For admissions in top govt college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-

-A.M.U
-B.H.U
-J.I.P.M.E.R
-STATE- P.M.T
-A.F.M.C
-A.I.P.M.T

so

all the best!
8th June 2012, 12:07 AM
lakshmi dhana

Students are admitted for MBBS through entrance exam. Even after completing B.Sc biotechnology you have to write the entrance exam to join MBBS course. Different entrance exam for pursuing MBBS are AIIMS MBBS Entrance exam, State MBBS CET, JIPMER, CMC Vellore entrance exam, AIMS entrance exam,if you score good,you can pursue mbbs at top colleges
26th September 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Wajeeha banu.
B.Sc.Student

Hi.. i am pusuing B.Sc. in genetics microbiology and biochemistry can i take up MBBS and what will be the course duration and wthat will be the fee structure..
22nd January 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc is there any options for MBBS n I have heard that if I clear a meet exam than I can take directly admission in MBBS 2nd year
26th February 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

after comlete graduation what is the time of MBBS
18th June 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I complete b.s physician assistant course. How can I apply for mbbs? How much will b the duration of study? 4.5year or there will b any saving of year?
14th December 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi i completed my inter in2012 but now i didnot write eamcet so my my percntage is 69 .which entrance exam i should write n will i get seat in hyd pls tel sum suggestion
11th June 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I join mbbs after completion of bsc genetics? What entrance exam is required to join mbbs?? And how much time will it take to complete it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?