25th August 2011, 04:15 PM
k varun kumar

How to become a drug inspector after MSc Biochemistry? What is the eligibility for the job?

hi....imstudying Msc bichemistry second year , how im become a drug inspecter and what eligible for this job

28th October 2011, 06:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a drug inspector after MSc Biochemistry? What is the eligibility for the job?

Yes you can apply for the drug inspector jobs after M.Sc biochemistry. The main eligibility criterion is a graduation in science subjects with chemistry as the main subjects. You should have also specialized in clinical psychology or microbiology. Apart from this, you should also have 3 years experience in the drug manufacturing area. You should be between 21 – 35 years.

29th December 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a drug inspector after MSc Biochemistry? What is the eligibility for the job?

iam completed M.SC MICROBIOLOGY. IAM eligible for this job ( DRUG INSPECTORS) GIVE ME THE REPLAY

30th December 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I completed my MSc.pharmacology,am i eligible for drug inspector post?

9th August 2012, 01:16 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

It will be very good for you, if apply for the drug inspector. But it's not an easy task. It has some eligibility criteria and some validations over one's qualification and age limits.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Must be graduate in science with chemistry as main subject from recognized
University.

2. Candidate should have specialization in Clinical Psychology or Microbiology.

3. Age Limit: 21-35 years

4. Experience: 3 years experience in drug manufacturing area.

I guess this will help you. Wish you all the very best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?