16th March 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How to become an income tax officer?

how to become an income tax officer?..could u please tell me how to do it

31st July 2015, 09:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an income tax officer?

In order to become income tax officer, you must qualify the different stages of Combined Graduate level exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission every year. There are three stages of this exam:

~~Tier I.

~~Tier II.

~~Personal interview.

To be eligible for this exam, candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.

The age limit for the open category candidates is 21-30 years. OBC candidates have three years upper age relaxation and SC/ST candidates have five years upper age relaxation.

For any doubt or query regarding this exam, visit the official website of this exam www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?