10th December 2011, 12:06 PM
rahulmeta

How to become an Intern in Summer if I am a student of IT BHU Metallurgical Engineering? What is the procedure for application?

sir
I am a student of IT-BHU,metallurgical engg..B-tech 2nd year.
I want to do intern in summer 2012.
Please tell me the time and procedure of application for the same of various companies which offer so
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing application forms for internship in summer for Civil Engineering students?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure for summer internship in SAIL? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  4. How to do Summer Internship in Metallurgical engineering
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Material Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Can a person doing B.Tech in Metallugical engineering do summer internship in Nissan Motors?
  7. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DMRC?
  10. Procedure to apply as an intern in Top MNCs in Hyderabad and IIT Hyderabad being a final year student? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DMRC?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HR field for MBA candidate of BHU?
  13. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  14. Can a B.Tech Metallurgical student apply for M.Tech in Mathematics through GATE exam?
  15. How can I apply for summer intern in L&T or DLF?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  17. Procedure of doing intern at Wipro?
  18. Information about construction companies? Where can I do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2012, 08:53 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: How to become an Intern in Summer if I am a student of IT BHU Metallurgical Engineering? What is the procedure for application?

To become an intern,you can apply for internship to several companies.
If you get shortlisted then you can start your internship after 3rd yr.
For you some companies are:
-SAIL
-GAIL
-NTPC
etc.
you can apply when these company open links for application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?