28th January 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer intern in L&T or DLF?

I m a civil engg. student of second year frm NIT jamshedpur . I want to do summer intern in l&t or DLF or any other construction company . please help me , how can i apply nd frm where i can get the form nd what is the last date to apply ??

8th February 2014, 09:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for summer intern in L&T or DLF?

L&T is Larsen & Toubro is an Engineering and construction,manufacturing company.Doing Internship is not a small issue.L&T is one of the largest and most respected companies in India’s Private Sector.L&T has an International Presence and Offices spread across the world.There are some departments of Project control,Project planning,Basics of Civil Engineering,Quality Assessment and Quality control,Safety and Environment Departments.

The summer Internship lasts for Two months Summer Interns for the candidates from the Premier Business schools.Basically the Internship chosen for the Summer Internship are the students who have completed the first year of MBA(Masters in Business Administration ) in Human Resources and Finance department.

Generally 12 summer interns are selected in a year.The first would be Group discussion,where communication skills and functional knowledge are tested.So the application and the students can be allowed to express the views and Participate in the Discussion.Soon after getting selected in the Group discussion,Interview will be conducted.

So the Interview will be held for about 15 to 20 minutes.In the final round of the process you will be tested on the Interpersonal Skills and Organizational skills.You will be also Joined as the Graduate Engineering Trainees(GET) from engineering campuses.The roles offered for you are Marketing,Business Services,Contrcution and Project management,Manufacturing engineering,and Technical Services.So basically for you the Written test will be conducted followed by Technical Interview.There you will be tested on the Knowledge ,application skills,Commitment and Passion.
9th April 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer intern in L&T or DLF?

I want a summer internship for two months in L &T finance how can I apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?