11th October 2012, 11:20 AM
sunny a

How to become an IRS Officer after completion of B.Tech in Textile Chemistry?

how can i become an irs officer as i have done my btech from textile chemistry

15th April 2013, 11:12 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an IRS Officer after completion of B.Tech in Textile Chemistry?

hi,

IRS Stands for Indian Revenue Service This exam is conducted by union Public Service Commission and this examinations is conducted by Every year.If you interest to apply this exam you should be have this eligibility's.

Eligibility Criteria For IRS Exam:-

>>The General Candidate age should between 21 to 30 years and The Other Backward Caste candidate age limit should between 21 to 33 years and The Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste candidate age limit should between 21 to 35 years.

>>The Candidate should be citizen of india.

>>The Candidate should be complete the bachelor degree or engineering Degree in any stream from recognized university and being final year student also eligible for this examination.

Further Details please Visit Here:-http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?