21st August 2012, 12:43 AM
@deepi@

What is the scope of Textile chemistry in government sector after B.Tech in Textile Chemistry

what is the scope of textile chemistry engineer in government sector after b.tech branch textile chemistry

Related Questions:
30th July 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Textile chemistry in government sector after B.Tech in Textile Chemistry

does textile engineering holds good scope for girls? what are the where girls can work
9th August 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Textile chemistry in government sector after B.Tech in Textile Chemistry

Can i do direct second year chemical engineering after completing technical Chemistry?????
5th February 2022, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Textile chemistry jobs in govt. Sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?