15th March 2013, 11:54 PM
ranga suresh

How to become a Lawyer? I am a class 10th student

my name is Ranga suresh 10th class after ihave complited ITI after that ihave joined andhra open university Ba(p.p.s) and passed
my age is 30 years 2months am i eligible to law

16th March 2013, 08:33 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Lawyer? I am a class 10th student

To become a Lawyer one has to first complete LL.B.(Bachelor of Law) Degree which can be done in two ways:- one after 12th for 5 years Integrated LL.B. and another for 3 years LL.B. after Graduation.

As you are now pursing 10th standard, so after 12th you can purse for 5 years Integrated LL.B.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board with 50% marks within the age of 20 years, can apply for 5 years Integrated LL.B. Degree.

After getting LL.B. Degree, one has to obtain a practice license from Bar Council of India by depositing requisite fees, after which one shall practice in any court of Law in India as a Lawyer before which one should be undergone training under a senior Lawyer.
16th March 2013, 02:00 PM
single1

hiii dude....
Step 1: You can opt for any stream in 10
2. However, choosing Commerce in Class 12 will help you as the subjects taught in a law school are related to those taught in commerce stream

Step 2: Prepare for CLAT or Common Law Admission Test

Step 3: You can do a 5 year BA-LLB to qualify as a lawyer.

Step 4: Alternatively, you can complete your graduation in any discipline and then take admission for three year law course

Step 5: After the completion of the law degree, a law graduate has to join the Bar Council of India or the State Bar Council to be able to practice in the courts.

Step 6: You can also opt for a post graduation course LLM which is of 2 years duration after completing your LLB.
You should have logical thinking ability
Good communication skills
Good oratory and debating skills
All the best

8th February 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th passout science stream(pcb) student....
i jss wanna knw how i can be a gud lawyer or how to start career in law...
4th July 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a tenth class student and I want to do law after I pass tenth so what are the steps for starting the studies for law?
30th January 2017, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF STANDARD 10 AND I WANT TO BE A LAWYER PLEASE KIND ME EXPLAIN IN DETAIL THAT HOW TO BECOME A LAWYER IN INDIA AFTER PASSING OUT MY SSC BOARD
5th February 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I am a 12th standard student of science stream -PCMB. I'm currently preparing for NEET but my second option is law so how do I go about it? Could you tell me the exams I have to attend for getting admitted into law colleges and the courses to pursue.
18th September 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

which subject must I choose from high school to become a lawyer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?