25th March 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lawyer? Which subjects should be taken in Arts to become a lawyer?

hi i want to became a lawyer so my question is what subject should taken in arts for becaming lawyer

20th April 2013, 02:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lawyer? Which subjects should be taken in Arts to become a lawyer?

You must pursue LL.B degree to join as lawyer. The course can be pursued after 12th or graduation. Stream selected in 12th or graduation is not a restriction to apply. After 12th (in any stream) you can look for integrated 5 year LL.B program. After degree, you join 3 year LL.B degree.
7th June 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a lawyer? Which subjects should be taken in Arts to become a lawyer?

I completed my inter last year. I dont like to study engineering ,which course should I take lawyer
1st June 2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I take in arts after my 10th final exam to become a DSP officer
23rd April 2016, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

What are the total financial budget to became a lawyer.because financial matter is a big question mark for the ST.
11th August 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lawyer ? which subject should be taken in arts to become a lawyer
3rd September 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

After class 10th which subject should be taken and the five years course from where it will start
26th March 2022, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Which school can we read law in Nigeria
3rd November 2022, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Which course can I offer in senior high school to become a lawyer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?