21st November 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lecturer after BA in English?

I have completed my BA with English. What are the career option for me? I want to be a lecturer in English. What should I do for this? Which exam should I give to become a lecturer or professor?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become lecturer of English after my B.Com or is it necessary to have BA in English?
  2. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Availability of lecturer job after M.A in english and M.Ed?
  4. How to pursue a career as English Lecturer after doing M.A in English
  5. Colleges to join after getting 80% in MAT Feb?
  6. How can i become a English Lecturer after studying English Honours?
  7. What coaching is required to become an English lecturer?
  8. Different MPSC posts and their related qualifications?
  9. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam
  10. Can I become a lecturer after completing B.A with 47%? I did not have English at graduation level?
  11. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  12. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  13. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
  14. How can I get admission to study Distance PhD in English course being a Lecturer after completing M.Phil?
  15. How may I prepare to get placed in good companies? I don't belong to a reputed college
  16. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  17. Is it possible to study M.A.(English) after B.Com?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
21st November 2016, 06:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lecturer after BA in English?

As you have completed your Bachelor Degree in Arts hence you have to pursue Masters Degree that is Master in Arts in English. You must have qualified the examination with nothing less than 55% marks if you belong to the general category and relaxation of 5% is given to the candidates of SC and ST categories.
After qualifying the masters examination with above mentioned percentage of marks you will have to apply for National Eligibility Test.
The national eligibility test is to be taken in the subject in which you have expertise and have pursued masters degree programs. The test is conducted 2 times and for for the information regarding test you can concern the UGC net online website.
27th September 2018, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a English literature lecturer by getting simple B.A degree before M.A.
9th July 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to become english lecturer what are the methods for it
11th July 2019, 12:29 PM
GiriHariEd

Once after your BA completion, you have to go for B.Ed course.
you can choose a subject English as an option.
28th October 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

I got supplies in two papers of M.A English, and now i have no chance left to appear in those two papers. I wanted to become a lecture. Is there any alternate way to become a lecturer now?
16th August 2020, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what should i do to be a professor of english subject
24th October 2020, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

What is criteria for being english lecturer in government college after doing BA in english honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?