2nd July 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?

Hi,
I have done M.A. in English Literature and then MBA. Now I want to be a Lecturer. But all that I did in English Literature need brush up so option left is PhD in Managment. Please guide me that if I do PhD in Management then I can become a Lecturer?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  3. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  4. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  6. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  7. Where should I study PhD in Zoology through Distance Education being a postgraduate?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in Punjabi University Patiala after scoring an AIEEE state rank of 3774? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Agriculture for a MBA(ABM) postgraduate?
  10. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  11. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  13. Which are the institutes available for Ph.D in management? I have done my MBA in finance and HRM
  14. Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?
  15. Can I study PhD in Management being a Mass Communication postgraduate?
  16. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  17. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
15th July 2015, 03:17 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?

You can become a Lecturer if you have complete the course of PhD.
You can also appear for the NET Examination and if you can crack the Examination then you can choose to become a Lecturer or you can go for the JRF Scholarship and then you can pursue the course of PhD with a Scholarship.
It is up to you to decide what you want to do after you clear the NET Examination.
So prepare for the NET Examination and if you can clear the Examination then you can become a Lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?