26th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Availability of lecturer job after M.A in english and M.Ed?

i have completed my m.a.english and m.ed and i want a to become a lecturer in govt.college.can u pls gve me an information about a lecturer job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  2. Can I pursue Ph.D course in English without leaving my Job as Lecturer in Engineering College?
  3. Can I become lecturer of English after my B.Com or is it necessary to have BA in English?
  4. How to get a job in any college as a lecturer after completing M.A in English? What is the qualification for M.Phil or Ph.D?
  5. How to pursue a career as English Lecturer after doing M.A in English
  6. Colleges to join after getting 80% in MAT Feb?
  7. Different MPSC posts and their related qualifications?
  8. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam
  9. Can I become a lecturer after completing B.A with 47%? I did not have English at graduation level?
  10. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  11. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  12. From which universities can I do Ph.D in English?
  13. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  14. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
  15. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  16. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join English honors program of DU having 89 marks in English in 12th board?
  18. How can I get admission to study Distance PhD in English course being a Lecturer after completing M.Phil?
30th July 2015, 03:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of lecturer job after M.A in english and M.Ed?

To become lecturer in government college, you will have to qualify the National Eligibility test conducted by the University Grants Commission. This entrance exam is conducted twice every year in June and December for:

>>Junior Research Fellowship.

>>Lectureship.

Eligibility criteria for this entrance exam:

Candidate must have done master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum of 55% from a recognized university. Final year post graduate candidates can also apply for the exam.

So if you have scored 55% in master of arts or education, you can apply for the NET exam.

The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years and there is no upper age limit for the lectureship.

For any more details, visit the official website of UGC NET www.ugcnetonline.in.
15th August 2015, 11:54 PM
saibabaohm
Member+

To become lecturer in government college, you will have to qualify the National Eligibility test conducted by the University Grants Commission. This entrance exam is conducted twice every year in June and December for:

>>Junior Research Fellowship.

>>Lectureship.

Eligibility criteria for this entrance exam:

Candidate must have done master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum of 55% from a recognized university. Final year post graduate candidates can also apply for the exam.

So if you have scored 55% in master of arts or education, you can apply for the NET exam.

The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years and there is no upper age limit for the lectureship.

For any more details, visit the official website of UGC NET www.ugcnetonline.in
29th March 2021, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

To become Private college lecturer M. A, M. ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?