6th August 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lecturer after doing BCA from MDU?

I want to become a lecturer.i have done my bca from mdu.now what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed after completing BCA from MDU with 70%?
  2. How to do B.Ed from MDU?
  3. How may I get the sample papers based on new pattern(objective type) of BCA 5th semester exam for MDU, Rohtak?
  4. Can I become a Government College Lecturer having completed BCA and M.Sc. in IT?
  5. How to do MSc in geography from KUK Kurukshetra? I have done diploma in educatin from MDU Rohtak
  6. B.ed entrance exam in MDU and list of recognised colleges in MDU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a job as a lecturer after completing BCA? What is the qualification needed?
  8. What should I do to join B.Ed 1 year correspondence course in MDU? Is there any colleges of MDU in Noida? From where to get the forms?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU(Rohtak)? I've secured 48.5% marks in B.Com(from MDU)
  10. Courses that I can do after passing 12th arts? What are the career opportunities
  11. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Business Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How much marks are needed to get into government engineering colleges?
  13. Can i be eligible for admission in PG course from MDU? I want to take admission in PG course distance learning from MDU
  14. Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?
  15. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if completed M.Sc in Computer Science & IT and working as a Lecturer in a BCA college? -- [New]
  16. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Computer Fundamentals and Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to work as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Engineering college after doing BCA form maharashi Dayanand University
  18. When will I receive the PMT results of MDU Rohtak Haryana?
3rd October 2012, 03:49 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Default Re: How to become a lecturer after doing BCA from MDU?

Hi Aspirant

Well if you want to job in The MDU(Maharshi Dayanand University ) Than first complete your post graduation means first complete Either MCA Or any post graduation degree of which lecturer you want to become and than after that you have to attempts the UGC Net Exam and have to clear it in a specific field or a specific subject and than after that you can apply for the lecturer post whenever it will be recruited in the MDU University Rohtak

Also one thing i want to clear as i am also a student of the MDU University that the Preference will be given to the PHD Degree holders so you have to take care of it as if really want to join as a lecturer than after clearing the UGC Net exam you have to also complete your PHD Degree ..

Best of luck
31st May 2013, 06:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lecturer after doing BCA from MDU?

Master degree is preferred to join to the position of lecturer. M.Sc in IT/CS or MCA degree can be opted for higher studies. After completion of any of these courses, you can apply for lecturer post in management colleges. For this first complete postgraduation. Then take the NET exam which you can take during the final year of postgraduation too. 55% marks in PG is a must to apply for NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?