15th September 2011, 11:49 PM
zarinabegam

Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?

Im a B.E(cs)gratuate with 2+ years of experience looking for a lecturer job in engineering,Polytechnicor bca college in bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  2. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  4. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  5. Is B.ed compulsory to be a lecturer in college?
  6. Eligibility for Lecturer post in Anna University approved engineering colleges?
  7. How to become a lecturer in government engineering college? What is the salary?
  8. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  9. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  10. How to become a lecturer in good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  12. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  13. What should I do after qualifying for NET and JRF entrance exam?
  14. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  16. What is the salary scale of lecturer in private engineering colleges?
  17. Can I apply for TRB exam after finishing M.Com and M.Phil?
  18. How to get promotion from Lecturer to Senior Lecturer post?
5th March 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?

I wish to do lecture jobs in engineering colleges/polytechnic in Bangalore..I have completed my Btech(Electronics/iInstrumentation-75%)..my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?