30th March 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Tech if completed M.Sc in Computer Science & IT and working as a Lecturer in a BCA college?

My name is Vipul Chauhan.
I have done the M.Sc in Computer Science & IT
from North Gujarat University in Patan.
Now I have been working as a Lecturer in BCA college.
I want to do M.Tech so please tell me that can
I do the M.Tech based on my qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  2. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  3. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  5. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  6. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  7. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  8. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  9. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  10. How can I find a secure teaching job after completion of M.Tech CSE from CET Bhubaneshwar?
  11. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  12. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for becoming a Lecturer in a Government college?
  13. Am I eligible to become a lecturer after passing B.E in Computer Science?
  14. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  15. How to go for Ph.D after doing MCA?
  16. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  17. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
3rd April 2015, 09:56 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Tech if completed M.Sc in Computer Science & IT and working as a Lecturer in a BCA college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Vipul Chauhan.
I have done the M.Sc in Computer Science & IT
from North Gujarat University in Patan.
Now I have been working as a Lecturer in BCA college.
I want to do M.Tech so please tell me that can
I do the M.Tech based on my qualification?

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Computer Science after completing M.Sc Computer Science. Since, you have completed M.Sc Computer Science so you can apply for M.Tech in M.Tech in Computer Science. The admission for M.Tech is based on the entrance exam like, GATE or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Usually, the GATE entrance exam held during the month February. There is no age limitation to apply for GATE. Those candidates who are qualified in GATE can directly eligible to appear in Interview process.

Master of Technology (M.Tech) is a three year postgraduate course. Duration of course is two Years. Those candidates who are interested to apply for M.Tech must satisfy the below criteria,

BE/B. Tech with Minimum 55% marks in any stream of MCA, M.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized university. The applicant must qualify in the GATE score in order to get admission.
4th April 2015, 01:22 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Tech if completed M.Sc in Computer Science & IT and working as a Lecturer in a BCA college?

Minimum eligibility to get admission in M.Tech course :

A candidate must have acquired bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks OR

M.Sc Master of Science in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA from a recognized university with minimum required percentage marks.

Top level universities requires that candidate should be declared qualified in GATE entrance examination to get admission in M.Tech that is why you must appear for GATE test first then apply for admission in M.Tech.

Except M.Tech course, you should go for PhD in Computer Science/ IT because that would increase your knowledge of the subject you will study and your government jobs opportunities will be arisen because after PhD you can apply for teacher/ lecturer job in government colleges/ schools and except this, Assistant Professor and Associate Professors are recruited on the basis of PhD so you can have a great career and brighter future so think about it.

M.Tech is also a good option to have many job opportunities in both private and government jobs and except this, you can own a business related to your subject without any problem because of having enough knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?