16th May 2012, 08:32 PM
natcerm

How to become a medical professional either in Homeopathy or MBBS?

I want to be a medical professional either in homeopathy or M.B.B.S ? Guide me please.
THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get homeopathy admission in government homeopathy medical college after scoring 181.25 medical cutoff -- [New]
  2. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission in Homeopathic Colleges in India?
  5. Dates for HT Economic Exam and career prospects in Homeopathy
  6. What is the syllabus of AIIMS entrance tests? Books to be referred?
  7. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  8. I want to know about Homeopathy course
  9. Can I apply for CET Karnataka while being a Keralite?
  10. Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10+2 in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. How to take admission in national homeopathy medical college?
  12. Top 50 government homeopathic medical colleges of India?
  13. Is MD(AM) equivalent to MD(Homeopathy)?
  14. What is the date of MD Homeopathy entrance exam at National Institute of Homeopathy Kolkata?
  15. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  16. Can I write KCET exam after completing 1st and 2nd year PUC from other state?
  17. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  18. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
24th July 2012, 08:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a medical professional either in Homeopathy or MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by natcerm View Post
I want to be a medical professional either in homeopathy or M.B.B.S ? Guide me please.
THANK YOU
In order to become a Medical Professional by pursuing MBBS or an equivalent program in Homeopathy, one must have studied Biology in the +2 level. Apart from Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English are also considered as mandatory subjects in the same. One must have attained the age of seventeen years as on 31st of December of the year of admission.

There are various Medical Institutes which offers MBBS and BHMS program and the admission are based on Pre Medical Tests conducted on various Level and by Individual Institute.
25th July 2012, 12:28 PM
sheelasnj

Default Re: How to become a medical professional either in Homeopathy or MBBS?

In order to become a Medical Professional by pursuing MBBS or an equivalent program in Homeopathy, one must have studied Biology in the +2 level. Apart from Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English are also considered as mandatory subjects in the same. One must have attained the age of seventeen years as on 31st of December of the year of admission.

There are various Medical Institutes which offers MBBS and BHMS program and the admission are based on Pre Medical Tests conducted on various Level and by Individual Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?