5th February 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Physicist in India after 10th? List of courses and colleges for it?

Dear sir, I am to appear in 10th exam and then want to make my career in Physics. What should I do to become a Physicist in India? List of courses and colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a demanded physicist? I am studying 11th class in India
  2. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  3. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become a Physicist? Which course after 12th should i opt?
  5. List of colleges in India offering Rocket Science Engineering courses? How to get an education loan from Union Bank?
  6. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  7. List of courses related to Automobile Designing and the colleges offering these courses in North India?
  8. What is the best option after doing graduation in physics honors with 56%
  9. What are the job opportunities for IIIT MSc students?
  10. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  11. List of Diploma courses in Medical after 10th? List of colleges for it?
  12. List of the colleges offering diploma course in Mumbai and the list of the courses offered? I have appeared for class 10th this year
  13. List of all 10th based diploma courses?
  14. List of all universities or colleges providing PG course in Fashion Designing all over India?
  15. Need information about courses related to Space Technology? List colleges for the course in India?
  16. What should I for doing Robotics Engineering after 12th? List of colleges offering such courses in India?
  17. How to become a scientist of physics after completing 12th class?
  18. Courses available to study in Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges in Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?