17th July 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the best option after doing graduation in physics honors with 56%

Hello sir, i just want to know that what are the best option after doing graduation in physics honors with 56%?

19th October 2015, 11:04 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best option after doing graduation in physics honors with 56%

The best option for you after doing graduation in physics honors with 56% as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

BEST NAME OF JOBS
  1. Lab Supervisor
  2. Researcher
  3. Technician
  4. Teacher
  5. Manager
  6. Scientist
  7. Consulting Physicist
  8. Research Associate
  9. Senior Physicist
  10. Assistant Scientist
  11. Radiation Oncologist
  12. Radiologist
  13. Professor
Also higher study option as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>
  • M.Sc. (Physics) + Certificate Program in Training & Development
  • Masters of Science & Technology in Geo Physics
  • M.Sc. + Ph.D. (Physics and Astrophysics)
  • Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) in Applied Physics
  • Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) in Physics
20th October 2015, 01:36 AM
work@home

Thumbs up Re: What is the best option after doing graduation in physics honors with 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, i just want to know that what are the best option after doing graduation in physics honors with 56%?
If you are willing to study further, physics is a base degree too all various fields of studies for taking Master Degree. Astrophysics or Astronomy is a special subject involving the study of physical properties of stars and galaxies. It is a good option for post graduate studies. During the final year of Masters, you could apply for National Eligibility Test(NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship(Assistant Professor) conducted by The Council of Scientific and Research and University Grand Commission, which make one eligible for monthly fellowship as well during research leading to PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?