29th January 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in India offering Rocket Science Engineering courses? How to get an education loan from Union Bank?

Hello sir, I am Rakesh Kumar from Bangalore and I am studying in 10th standard. I am very much interested to study Rocket Science Engineering. List of colleges in India offering the courses? How to get an education loan from Union Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  2. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  3. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges of Delhi NCR with fees to study MBA in HR? Procedure to get an education loan from Dena Bank and Union Bank?
  5. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  6. When will I receive my call letter for B.Sc CT? What is the fee structure of this course?
  7. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
  8. Does scholarship included in margin under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme? Why?
  9. List of Financial Institutes offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  10. Which are the vocational courses available under Canara Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  13. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
  17. Countable years of repayment against Loan amount of Rs. 7.75 Lacs in Union Bank of India?
  18. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
17th February 2017, 06:42 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: List of colleges in India offering Rocket Science Engineering courses? How to get an education loan from Union Bank?

List of Top educolleges providing this course are::

>Indian Institute of Technology Bombay(Bombay,Kharagpur,Madras,Kanpur)
>IIST , Thiruvanatapuram
>Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
>Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
>Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai
>School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

In Union Bank, they provide education loan of only 10Lakhs for studies in India but for abroad it is 20Lakhs.
Repayment Tenure:

Quantum of Loan - Maximum Repayment Tenure

Up to Rs 7.50 lakh- 10 years

Above Rs 7.50 lakh -15 years
The eligibility criteria for gettings loans are::
>You have to be an Indian citizen
>Secured admission to the concerned institute in India or abroad through appropriate selection process and cleared the qualifying examination, if any
>Courses covered in India
~Graduation / post-graduation / diploma courses from recongnized universities
~Technical / professional / management courses
~PhD courses
>Courses covered outside India
~Graduation / post-graduation degrees offered by recongnized universities
~Certified degree courses conducted by CIMA, London, CPA, USA and other such institutes
~PhD courses
~Diploma courses abroad are not covered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?