11th July 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

How to become a robotics engineer? Which subject is important to become a robotics engineer?

I have interested to become a Robotic Engineer but some problems I can't read in science stream. Now im a b.com student. Can I still become a Robotic Engineer? Not for Job, but for my passion.
What subject should important for become a Robotic Engineer?

29th July 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a robotics engineer? Which subject is important to become a robotics engineer?

I've comlpleted my graduation in pcm with 57%marks n i want to be a robotic engineer but i've no knowledge abt dt....so plz give me way to reach my goal.....
30th July 2015, 07:04 PM
john215

Default Re: How to become a robotics engineer? Which subject is important to become a robotics engineer?

Re: How to become a robotics engineer? Which subject is important to become a robotics engineer?

You will need yo get a good amount of GCSEs and A-levels in order to enable you yo go on and study for a degree or equivalent qualifications in robotics , engineering or similar

Educational Requirements :-------

Robotics Engineer at least bachelor's degree for entry level jobs in this filed according to the BLS
They typically hold degrees in Mechanical engineers or related engineering Specialties, through degrees in Physical science and mathematics may also qualify robotics engineers for employment

Qualification you may need :------

Five GCSEs (A-C), including English , Maths and Science
Three A-levels , includung Science and Maths
A degree in robotics - related subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?