4th May 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join Robotics after completing B.Tech as electronics and communication engineer?

i completed b-tech as electronics and communication engineer..... i'm interested in robotics, what i have to do now?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  2. How should I become a robotics engineer after diploma?
  3. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  7. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
  8. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  9. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  10. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication department
  12. Is it possible to do MS in Robotics or any mechatronics related stream after B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  13. Can I do M.Tech. in Robotics after B.Tech. in EEE?
  14. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  16. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  17. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  18. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
6th March 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Robotics after completing B.Tech as electronics and communication engineer?

I am studying about electronics and communication engineering.... can I make robot or am I helpful for making robot from this department....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?