5th August 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Courses which I can take to become a Robotics Engineer after passing 12th?

which coures should i take to become robotics engineer. after graduation of 12th

15th August 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses which I can take to become a Robotics Engineer after passing 12th?

im a student of class 9....i want to become a robotic engineer in future ...help me with some guidelines and instructions...wht courses i should do after my class 12....plzzzz help me...,,<<<><>
28th October 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses which I can take to become a Robotics Engineer after passing 12th?

what i have to take after 12th graduation for robotics engineering
30th October 2011, 09:53 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
he eligibility criterion for undergraduate courses is a pass in 10+2 ... How can one get admissions to these colleges? ... IT, Engineering, Robotics, Nanotechnology, Humanities, Psychology and Literature, Film and TV etc. ...
3rd November 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing my engineering in computer science. i want to know that what should i do so that i am able to making my own robots?
31st January 2012, 06:04 PM
kartikkai12

Default which course to opt for robotics engeenering after passing 12th?

Dear sir,
he eligibility criterion for undergraduate courses is a pass in 10+2 ... How can one get admissions to these colleges? ... IT, Engineering, Robotics, Nanotechnology, Humanities, Psychology and Literature, Film and TV etc. ...[/QUOTE]
10th February 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

plz let me know about the career in robotics without b.tech/ bachelor degree
18th February 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

wht should i do after 12 to become a robotics engineer
15th June 2012, 01:29 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes you can become a software engineering.
but you should first do b.tech or b.e aftre +2.
your 60% marks are good in +2 to get an admission into b.tech or b.e.
but you should clear the entrance exam aieee or cet (state wise).
if you get good rank in the exam ,then you get definitely an admission into a good college.
15th June 2012, 01:30 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes you can become a software engineering.
but you should first do b.tech or b.e aftre +2.
your 60% marks are good in +2 to get an admission into b.tech or b.e.
but you should clear the entrance exam aieee or cet (state wise).
if you get good rank in the exam ,then you get definitely an admission into a good college.
18th February 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

can electrical engineer become robotics engineer
21st March 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 11 i want to become a robotics engineer but computer is not my sub?what should i do after 12?
1st June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

which course should i take after 12 th to become a robotics engineer
23rd July 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

sir iam just complited 12th class how can i join in a robotics
17th September 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to become robotics Engineer. But I belongs to a poor family. I want to know scolourship proceder
17th September 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a Robotics Egineer.But,I belongs to a very poor family. what is procedure to get scholourship
6th November 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i m doing 1 n after 2 i want to do robotics engineering ....... wat i must do??? n how much % i need to get in 2 to go out of india in a bestest university? plz give me some guidence sir......
8th December 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m doing comp engg in fy but i want to do robotics engg what should i do???
10th April 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am student of BE but i want to do robotic engg.what option for me
19th November 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I wanted to study robotics. What are procedures i will have to undergo after 2. I wish for some scholarships, because it may help we poors. Please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?