13th March 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after passing 9th? What is the procedure to become a sofware engineer?

I am a student of 9th class I want to become a software engineer please tell me what are the procedure to become a software engineer

11th May 2015, 04:02 PM
Aaqib Luqman

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10 class? What is the procedure to become a sofware engineer?

I have finished the 10 board class. I want to become a software engineer please tell me what are the procedure to become a software engineer
26th June 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 9th? What is the procedure to become a sofware engineer?

I have passed HS in 2016. I passed in physics ,math ,biology,Bengali, English but I get N.A in chemistry. how can I make software engineer.
27th June 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 9th? What is the procedure to become a sofware engineer?

I am reading in class 9 and i want to make software engineer. My strong subject is math so it will help in it.
6th April 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any higher demand of software engineer in japan ? what about starting our carrier in japan? I have passed 9 and can go japan for studies
19th July 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects should be strong to be software engineer in class 10 Nepal?
9th August 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I am class 10 student what to do when I pass my 10 class to become software engineer
21st March 2018, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class ?what is the procedure to become a software engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?