13th July 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How to become a space scientist?

i wants to become a space scientist.how can i become a space scientist?what courses should i do?

14th August 2018, 06:47 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a space scientist?

To become a Space Scientist, anyone must have cleared VSSC, ISRO and DRDO exam.

VSSC, ISRO, DRDO recruited scientists at different grades.

Candidates must have scored better performance and marks in their academic career.

Candidates must have cleared entrance exam.
16th August 2018, 03:41 PM
Anshu V

Default Re: How to become a space scientist?

Space scientists is a broad career field in which scientists investigate and conduct research about the universe. Physicists and Astronomers are two kinds of space scientists.

If you want to become a space scientists you have to have a PHD in astronomy or astrophysics. In undergrad you have to study pure Physics and then in master's you can take astronomy, cosmology or astrophysics.

The best institute to complete your graduation from is Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST). This is administered by ISRO and all pass-out with more than a certain cut off GPA get directly absorbed in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?