7th January 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How to make my career in space scientist and research?

I study in b.sc 2 year from lucknow university but i am make my carrier in space scientist & reserch . Pls help me

1st May 2015, 12:56 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to make my career in space scientist and research?

See, to aspire to become a scientist is a great thing specially in a country like India, where Mind and talent is always acknowledged.

Now, to become a space scientist, you need to think of ISRO, because this is one of the most prominent organisation which will provide you the platform to become what you desire.Since you are in B.SC so you can apply for the various entries that ISRO offers on regular basis.
Apart from ISRO, there are also research organisations like DRDO which also take B,SC students for research purpose. Though, it mainly deals as a R&D department for army but for a research person it can also be a good opportunity.
5th March 2019, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

How to make career as research scientist after pharmacy.d(Doctor of pharmacy)?Can i attempt CSIR for this?
26th June 2022, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have just entered in 11 class. I want to become an engineer from IIT but everyone is suggesting me to take medical. Please tell which is best in all aspects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?