6th May 2017, 10:35 AM
sushant jadhavrao

How to become an UPSE A1 officer?

I am in 10th std. I want to give UPSE A1 officer exam. What should I do to achieve this?

6th May 2017, 01:04 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become an UPSE A1 officer?

>> A1 class officer is the higher level officer grade which can not be attained only by doing 10th.
>> Attain at least a bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks in overall .
>> Notification for the recruitment of various class officer under central government are available in UPSC (news and recruitment) portal.
>> For preparation of officer grade exam take help of Arihant publication books, and lots of self practice paper available in market.
6th May 2017, 04:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

First of all you have to complete education up to graduation level because only graduate candidates can apply for UPSC officer exam. At present you have to apply for admission in any school for intermediate class. After completion of 12th standard from any recognized school, you have to pursue graduation degree in any discipline as per your interest. After that you can apply for various UPSC exams like IAS, IPS, ESE etc.
Tips to be followed from now for better preparation:
Make a habit to read the newspaper.
Read more about current affairs and Indian History, geography and specially politics.
Make firm decision to be an UPSC officer.
6th May 2017, 07:16 PM
rachamallamanoj

You can become a A1 officer in the future i.e., after completing graduation and age of 21 years.

There are certain criteria required to apply for the post. You must satisfy all the requirements.

>>The main criteria is educational qualification, you must pass graduation in any stream like b.sc, b.com, b.tech etc
>>Your age must be minimum 21 years and must have crossed maximum 30 years of age.
>>You can apply for the exam through UPSC portal where detailed notifications are given and online application is also available.

These are the some of the most competitive exams in India so a lot of practice and hard work is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?