22nd September 2011, 07:45 PM
ankush ghaywat

Last years question papers of UPSC entrance exam?

please show the last year upsc exam paper...could u please send to me the papers

23rd September 2011, 07:29 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Last years question papers of UPSC entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankush ghaywat View Post
please show the last year upsc exam paper...could u please send to me the papers

Last Year UPSC Question Paper.

First i inform you that UPSC conducts many examination like IAS, IPS, IFS, IES ....many other. I wnat to know that for which exam you want to get the previous year solved paper. You not mention the exam name in the question. So, i advise you to mention the exam name for which you want to get the previous year question paper.

You can also get the previous year question paper on the official website of the UPSC. So please CLICK HERE...!!! to find the previous year paper of UPSC examination.

For any more information about the UPSC examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Mukul~
23rd September 2011, 09:56 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
UPSC means Union Public Service Commission.There is a various exams like N.D.A,C.D.S,Civil Services,I.E.S,I.F.S,SCRA......etc.And you not mentioned which papers need.So please mention which Union Public Service papers you need.

But,you can get previous year question papers of UPSC.The papers was available in the official website.So please visit the site.

http://upsc.gov.in/questionpaper/index.htm

If have a any query ask this session.We are ready answer that query.
23rd September 2011, 02:52 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Thumbs up Re: Last years question papers of UPSC entrance exam?

Quote:
Dear friend,UPSE conduct a many examination like IAS.IPS,IES,CDS and many other,so firstly you will mention you exam name then i will able to provide a exam paper on examination.
and also check your age and degree than you can choose exam who are applicable for UPSE.
so, please mention your examination and then i can do something for you,but you are also want a previous exam paper just log on to http://www.upse.gov.in.
and www.upseexampaper.in
best of luck.
23rd September 2011, 05:06 PM
praveendia

Previous year question paper of cds can be downloaded from upsc site.go to www.upsc.gov.in and click on the heading 'examination. Then select the cds and than year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?