17th June 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

How a BiPC students can join NDA entrance examination?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate in BiPC with 90%. I am interested to join NDA. Do a BiPC student is eligible for NDA entrance examination? My goal is to join Navy. And to become a Navy Officer in India. I want to know whether I am eligible or not?

20th June 2019, 04:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a BiPC students can join NDA entrance examination?

Having completed your Class 12th with PCB group, you are eligible to apply for NDA (National Defence Academy) entrance examination but at the same time you cannot join its Indian Navy or Indian Airforce wings as for joining these wings, you are required to have pursued Mathematics and Physics at your Class 12th level.

Apart from the educational qualification, you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years to be eligible for appearing in the NDA entrance examination. You must hold the physical fitness as per the requirement norms too.

Further, for getting full details regarding the syllabus and selection procedure for NDA entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
20th June 2019, 06:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for NDA Exam but cannot apply for Navy wing of NDA as it requires Physics subject in 10+2.

Since, you have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, so you can apply for NDA exam but for Army wing only.

Also, note that your DOB must lie between the defined dates as mentioned in NDA exam notification, then only you will be eligible for NDA exam.

UPSC conducts NDA exam twice in a year.
24th June 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am student of MPC but by mistake I apply for NDA 1 2020 as bipc student, but for NDA 2 2020 I want to apply as MPC student but is not possible. Any solution for me sir!Please sir
12th March 2021, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I would like to become a dentist in a military or navy or airforce. Now I am going to attend my class 10 exam. What is the further step to fulfill my ambition
5th October 2021, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir my height is 153 and weight is 44 can I eligible for NDA exam and I got 90% in 10th and I got 93% in inter sir/mam
25th March 2022, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

hi sir good-evening i'm student from the bipc 1st-year can i apply for the nda examination.? and can i join army.? if yes how can i join it. should i write the nda(or)afmc. or any other examinations. and should i get any other qualifications for that...?
- thank you.
5th June 2022, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir , madam I was completed intermediate passout 2021 with 56 percentage in bipc group i was interested to join Indian army can I eligible for NDA exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?