31st January 2018, 05:27 PM
Simmy999

How to calculate B.Sc Maths (hons.) percentage for SBI Clerk exam?

I am graduate with B.Sc Maths (hons.). I have to apply for SBI Clerk 2018. I want to know what to give in graduation percentage in the form of SBI Clerk form - hons. percentage or total percentage including subsidiary Language and EVS papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Maths if I my Graduation result is announced before the announcement of result of SBI Clerk Exam?
  2. Cut-off percentage for SBI associate bank clerk exam and Central bank of India clerk exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When SBI Clerk exam going to be held? What is the syllabus followed for it?
  4. How to calculate percentage when we apply for government exams? Is it aggregate of all papers or without language paper? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  7. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  8. Tricks to solve Maths Bank Clerical exam questions(SBI)? Previous year solved papers of SBI Clerk?
  9. Am I eligible for bank jobs after completing 10th with 49%, Inter with 45% and degree with 40%?
  10. Reference books for SBI Clerical Exam? Preparation tips for SBI Clerk exam?
  11. Last 5 years question papers of SBI clerical exam?
  12. Tricks to solve reasoning & maths questions of clerical exam and previous year paper of SBI clerk exam
  13. List banking courses to do after 12 for getting a government job?
  14. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons)
  15. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
  16. For which exams should I appear for Engineering after doing BSc Maths Hons?
  17. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  18. Eligibility for a SBI and other Banks Clerk exam?
2nd February 2018, 09:59 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to calculate B.Sc Maths (hons.) percentage for SBI Clerk exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that for appearing in SBI bank clerk examination the minimum required educational qualification is a gaduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Marks and stream of academics does not matters for candidate's eligiblilty.

So you just need not to be worried about your marks in graduation degree for appearing in SBI bank clerk examination if you have cleared your all concerned papers.

As far as the calculation of marks secured in graduation degree is concerned then for that marks secured in all the papers is considered whether it is honors paper or subsidary paper.

For details and updates regarding SBI bank clerk examination you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?