24th November 2010, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?

Sir,
I am now a 3rd year student 0f Math (Hons) in Calcutta Univercity. I want to get admission in M.Sc Math in B.H.U. Please tell me some detail.
1. No of seat for general candidate.
2. Syllabus of entrance exam.
3. Elligibility or % of marks in B.Sc. for entrance exam.
4. Last year entrance Question paper.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta
  2. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Prospect of M.Sc in Physical Oceanography? Requirements fro this course? List of colleges and syllabus?
  4. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  5. Can I apply for M.Maths in ISI after BSc general under Calcutta University
  6. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  7. Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for NIMCET after scoring 77% in SSC and 45% in 12th
  9. How to appear for CDS examination after passing BSc 1st year? What is the eligibility criteria? Percentage required in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Com Hons, if didn't studied maths in 12th? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to opt for Veterinary science after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?
  13. What are the subjects and marks needed in each subject for MBBS on merit basis?
  14. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  15. Is maths compulsory for admission in B.Com (hons) at DU?
  16. How many seats are available for BSc Maths at St Xaviers college in Calcutta?
  17. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th
  18. What is the syllabus of BHU BSc hons Maths entrance exam? How to prepare for the exam?
4th June 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?

in which colleges mathematics hons are ther
5th July 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?

how many seat in presidency college in math(Hons.),kolkata
9th July 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

can i have a b.tec course after doing b.sc in math?
27th July 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage to get admission in calcutta university in b.sc(tech)?
7th April 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria for msc maths bangalore university
14th May 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course?
13th July 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

College under c.u have m.sc in math
30th July 2017, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of a college of state university. Can I apply for M.Sc in calcutta university? And how many seats are there in calcutta university for the state colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?