24th January 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate degree percentage in Kerala University for PSC exam?

how to calculate degree percentage(kerala uniersity) for psc exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to calculate percentage of marks from SGPA? I am a student of Kerala University
  2. Am i eligible to appear for Kerala PSC statistical assistant grade II exam? I am having a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration from MG university
  3. How can I be eligible for PSC Deputy Collector Exam after having a Foreign university degree?
  4. Only BHMS degree holder from Kerala can apply for PSC Exam?
  5. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant exam being an Engineering graduate?
  6. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam after completing degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply in Kerala PSC exams being a distance B.A.(History) student of MS University? -- [New]
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.A. for PSC exam?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Kerala PSC if completed MBA from Annamalai University?
  10. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  11. What is the syllabus for Kerala PSC HSST exam
  12. Is EEE in Tamilnadu department of technical education, approved by Kerala PSC? How can I apply for Kerala PSC recruitment?
  13. Can I appear for PSC exam in kerala? I am 34 years old Women
  14. Am I eligible to appear for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam if I am having a degree in Hotel Management from Bangalore University?
  15. Which are the vacancies in Kerala PSc?
  16. Need information about PSC examination? Which job post is best for Bachelor Degree students of Sociology?
  17. Candidate who is 39 years old can attend Kerala PSC exam 2016?
  18. Madhuraj Kamaraj University is approved by Kerala University or any other universities in Kerala? Pursuing BA in Economics from there would be good?
31st January 2011, 08:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate degree percentage in Kerala University for PSC exam?

It is good to see your interest in appearing the PSC exams. As to appear in the PSC, candidates need to have a pass in any of the degree. Even though, if you need to know you percentage score then you should divide the total marks secured by you with the maximum total, then multiply it with 100. You will get to know your percentage score.
1st February 2011, 12:02 AM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: How to calculate degree percentage in Kerala University for PSC exam?

you can go the official website of the university and get all information
1st February 2011, 01:04 PM
manyas

hey frnd,,,,,,,

those candidates who have achieved 60% percentage marks for each paper and aggregate minimum 45% marks passed the test and thus all those who have passed the test will get the certificates .......

REGARDS:
Manya Sethi
^_^
1st February 2011, 04:46 PM
diego
Banned

Every university has a conversion scheme according to which you can change you CGPA into equivalent percentage of marks.. please refer to the back of you score card, the conversion scheme will be printed there...it is not available on net, for a rough idea multiply your CGPA with 10 that shall be you percentage of marks.
Or,if it is not there on your gpa cards . you may consult your Admin for the conversion scale..
regards
13th February 2011, 11:32 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
Every university has a conversion scheme according to which you can change you CGPA into equivalent percentage of marks.. please refer to the back of you score card, the conversion scheme will be printed there...it is not available on net, for a rough idea multiply your CGPA with 10 that shall be you percentage of marks.
Or,if it is not there on your gpa cards . you may consult your Admin for the conversion scale.
Thanks.
All the best.
13th April 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

How to calculate UG percentage for bank exam?
4th July 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

bcom pass percentage of Kerala university ?
10th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

how to calculate ba, politics percentage mark in kerala university
10th August 2011, 06:04 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Or,if it is not there on your gpa cards . you may consult your Admin for the conversion scale..
7th February 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

how to convert cgpa to percentage?
29th November 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i have a cgpa of 7.6 in btech , what is my %mark?
10th October 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

my gpa is 6.4 in kerala university. what is my percentage?
19th October 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I had scored only 42% marks in my BA exam and later I had passed PG with 67% then I passed B.Ed degree with 75% my question is with these acadamic score am I eligible to attend CTET and KTET and can I eligible to be a HSA teacher
23rd July 2019, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60.8 percentage in b.com and i entered as 61 %, is there any problem .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?