27th January 2012, 02:05 PM
Vineet02

How can a B.Sc. final Year student do MBA in BioTech?

Pz reply me a gd thinking for ur i want mba for biotek m doing bsc phynal yr student pz reply me

16th May 2012, 10:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a B.Sc. final Year student do MBA in BioTech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vineet02 View Post
Pz reply me a gd thinking for ur i want mba for biotek m doing bsc phynal yr student pz reply me
Following are the list of Institutes offering MBA in Biotechnology Management along with eligibility criteria:

Amity School of Biotechnology

Candidate willing to pursue MBA in Biotechnology Management from Amity School of Biotechnology must have completed the bachelors degree program in Life Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is two years. Admission is based on scores obtained in CAT, MAT, GMAT.

MITCON Institute of Management

Candidate willing to pursue PGDM in Biotechnology Management from MITCON Institute of Management, must have completed the bachelors degree program in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Biotech Engineering, Pharmacy Technology, Life Sciences, Veterinary Sciences from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission is based on scores obtained in entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT of AICTE or State level entrance examinations like MH-CET, PGECET etc, conducted by the States.

Pune University - Department of Management Sciences

Candidate willing to pursue MBA in Biotechnology Management from Pune University - Department of Management Sciences, must have completed or appeared in the bachelors degree program in [Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Zoology], Agriculture, Ayurved, Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology, Veterinary Sciences from a recognized University. Admission is based on scores obtained in ATMA.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the concerned Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?