15th October 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible for me to join Naval force being a candidate of Commerce stream?

Sir,i m basically from commerce stream and i want to join nda but in naval force is it possible and is there any alternative for me.

21st November 2011, 06:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible for me to join Naval force being a candidate of Commerce stream?

Yes it is possible though you are from the commerce background. You can apply for NDA exam. For this you should be 12th pass out from recognised institute. Also you should not over 19 years of age. You can visit the NDA site to know the details of the exam.
21st November 2011, 10:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible for me to join Naval force being a candidate of Commerce stream?

hi,
You can not able to join Indian Navy after 12th with comerce stream.

But if you want to join you can apply after B.Com through Combine Defence Services Examination(C.D.S.E) conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

age limit:- 19-24 year

good luck!
16th May 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

can a commerce completed student can join naval architecture
16th May 2012, 10:27 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

This is not possible for you to join Indian navy being a candidate from Commerce stream as 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects are required for this.

You can join Indian Navy through appearing NDA entrance exam.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness, is eligiblr to apply for Indian Navy of NDA.

However being a candidate from 12th Commerce stream you can apply for Indian Army of NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?