27th May 2018, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Is migration certificate necessary to study BBA(H) in India for a candidate of Bangladesh?

Hello Sir, I am a candidate of Bangladesh and I want to study BBA(H) in India. So, I need to present the migration certificate for studying this Graduation in India? Please help me to know about this asap. Waiting for your response!

31st May 2018, 11:17 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is migration certificate necessary to study BBA(H) in India for a candidate of Bangladesh?

Yes it is compulsory to have migration certificate to get admission in any of the colleges in India.
It does not matter that either you are a student which belongs to India or any other country. Migration is compulsory to get admission.
31st May 2018, 12:30 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is migration certificate necessary to study BBA(H) in India for a candidate of Bangladesh?

Yes, off course. Migration Certificate is necessary to study BBA(H) or any other course in India for a candidate of Bangladesh or any other foreign country. You have to present the Migration Certificate at the time of admission in graduation in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?