10th September 2011, 04:05 AM
gaureee

How can a candidate not having good GRE score, apply for M.S in Germany?

without getting a good gre score is there a scope of doing m.s. in germany?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  2. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  3. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  5. How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?
  6. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  7. How can I get in German universities for Masters?
  8. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  9. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  10. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  11. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  13. Scholarship program to study in UK being a student of B.Sc Physics from BHU? -- [New]
  14. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. Is GRE better or GATE for studies in Germany being financially weak?
  17. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  18. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
15th April 2016, 09:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a candidate not having good GRE score, apply for M.S in Germany?

It is not mandatory to have a good GRE score for getting admission in MS course in Germany universities. GRE score is not all required for getting admission in Germany Universities.

Admissions in MS course in German Universities are offered on the basis of TOEFL or IELTS examinations scores. So, if you have appeared and scored good marks in TOEFL or IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Germany Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?