11th August 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How can EEE students get a job?

hi,i'm B.E (EEE) student,, pls suggest me which is better [ core companies or software companies]

24th August 2013, 02:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can EEE students get a job?

Both the options are good and you can make selection according to your interest. Getting in to core companies will be more appropriate to you, as you are an electrical engineer. PSU like BHEL, BEL, and NTPC are recruiting candidates on the basis of GATE score. You can go with software companies, if you are good in programming or other technical aspects. Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc are some of the top companies in software field.
25th August 2013, 01:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can EEE students get a job?

Dear Friend

EEE stands for the Electrical and Electronics Engineering .This branch of engineering has dual specialization ,so why are you worrying ,you have lots of opportunities after doing bachelor's degree in it .

Now it depends upon your knowledge and attitude that how you grab the opportunities.

From my point of view ,core companies would be better for an EEE engineer.

The best way to get recruited in the core companies is through the GATE exam.

In the recent years ,public sector undertakings have started to shortlist candidates from different streams of engineering through the GATE score card.Then taking

>>Group discussion and personal interview to recruit them.

So try to secure better GATE rank to get job in the PSUs like :

>>NTPC,BHEL,SAIL,GAIL,IOCL,ONGC,DRDO,ISRO,MTNL,etc .

If you are interested in doing job in government sector ,you can go for the following entrance exams :

>>Combined defense services for getting jobs in defense

>>Civil services exams

>>Indian Engineering services

>>Banks entrance exams for clerk and probationary officer post

>>SSC entrance exam.

Here I have provided you the best exams and ways to settle your career in a particular field .Select a desired exam and work hard with strong determination to get job in it .

Hope the information helps you.If you want any more assistance you can leave your message here

all the best

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?