16th March 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How can an engineering student get training from government organizations which may prove beneficial in jobs afterward?

I am interested to have a training from any government industry which will help me in future so please suggest me,any name?I have completed my minor training from budni which was very interesting.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  2. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which courses to do after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  4. What is the scope for summer training/internship for B.Tech IT-3rd year students?
  5. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  6. Training for B.E EEE students? Any government organizations providing training?
  7. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  8. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates? -- [New]
  9. What are the 2 month training prospects of BBA pursuing students which may prove beneficial for MBA (finance) later on?
  10. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  11. Any course or degree after MBA which will prove beneficial to me?
  12. Which is more beneficial for me between ICWA and government jobs?
  13. After doing MBA in IT branch and B.Tech CSE where can I get a job?
  14. List of best career options available after completing B.Sc(Environmental and life sciences)?
  15. What to do after M.Sc. in Chemistry?
  16. In which government company and how to apply for training?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) female student?
  18. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
12th December 2020, 12:34 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can an engineering student get training from government organizations which may prove beneficial in jobs afterward?

There are various different criterias for securing training in the government sector
There are various examinations that you will have to appear and also clear some interviews in order to get some training
the score that you have score in your bachelors of Engineering will also have to be appropriate and will be considered
You will at least require 60%
12th December 2020, 12:52 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: How can an engineering student get training from government organizations which may prove beneficial in jobs afterward?

NIELIT and AICTE have signed an MoU to initiate Employability Enhancement Training Programme. Under this program, NIELIT Delhi centre is offering various Internship / Training courses, to make engineering graduates adequately equipped with required skills by means of intensive hands-on training on state of the art Electronics & IT to enable the Indian technical expertise globally acceptable. You can visit official website of NIELIT , it's link is www.nielit.gov.in
AICTE is also offering many free training courses for engineering students and provide certificates also. Official website of AICTE is free.aicte-india.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?