16th March 2012, 07:00 PM
royalraj939

Is there any chance to do M.Tech in NIT through BC girls reservation? I am an ECE final year student with 28.33 marks in GATE and 6235 AIR?

am ece final year student.i got 28.33marks in gate and my gate AIR is 6235.is there any chances to me to do m-tech in NITS through BC girls reservation....?
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 5315 AIR in GATE? Which college can i get for admission in M.Tech?
  3. List of the colleges for M.Tech in which I can get after scoring 464 in GATE with 6235 AIR in ECE branch?
  4. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  5. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 398 in GATE?
  6. How much marks are required to get admission in NIT in any course of ECE
  7. Can I get any IIT or NIT in M.Tech after scoring 198 in CS and AIR of 54549?
  8. What is the GATE percentile after scoring 27 marks in GATE, 248 GATE score and 36984 AIR? Any chance for admission
  9. Is there any chance to join Air force in any field after completing B.Tech ECE
  10. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 210 in GATE?
  11. Chance in NITs after GATE score of 409 in EEE branch and rank 4695?
  12. Any chance to get admission into M.Tech after scoring 541 in GATE EC?
  13. Is there any chance to get into IIT/NET with a good GATE score after passing in B.E with 59% in ECE branch?
  14. Which colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? What are other options after BE (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE? -- [New]
  16. Where will I get a seat after scoring 8845 AIR in GATE and 422 GATE score?
  17. Can I expect a seat in any top universities in top universities of AP under ECE and EEE with reservation under girls and CAP reservation?
  18. How much rank can I expect with 40 marks in GATE?
12th December 2020, 12:30 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is there any chance to do M.Tech in NIT through BC girls reservation? I am an ECE final year student with 28.33 marks in GATE and 6235 AIR?

To get admission in an any Mtech or a BTech course in NIT is
candidate must have a valid GATE
candidate must also have secured at least 60% or 6.5 TSI GPA out of 10 in BTech or BSc from a recognised University
The above two criterias are very mandatory for getting admission
your score is very low to secure admission in NIT you must try once again
The minimum school which is required can be around 700 to to 550 but you are score is very less even it is very difficult to get admission through the OBC reserved category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?