5th August 2012, 12:52 PM
shalabh11

How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur

respected sir,
i m a student of b-tech in electronics and communicaion engineering in 3rd yr.....so i need to do some training which could be benificial regarding my career....so could u plzzzz suggest some training institutes near lknw or in kanpur from where i could gain some beneficial informatn which could prove helpful in future.....!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  3. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  4. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  6. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  7. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  9. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  10. Institute for 1-2 months training in Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. Which are the companies in Kanpur, Lucknow in which I can join after passing B.Tech Chemical?
  13. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  14. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  15. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  18. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
24th September 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur

I m currently in B. Tech IV year electronics and communication doing training from BSNL. But its only a 2 month training there. Is it okay for a IV yr to do training there n my topic is Networking please reply bcos i m having so much doubts about this. I m not asking for a better or hi-fi place i m just asking if this is just okay for me that is... Also u know that we r given an extra subject/topic for self study.. Suggest me some good ones, it would be a big help thanks :)
24th September 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur

I m currently in B. Tech IV year electronics and communication doing training from BSNL. But its only a 2 month training there. Is it okay for a IV yr to do training there n my topic is Networking please reply bcos i m having so much doubts about this. I m not asking for a better or hi-fi place i m just asking if this is just okay for me that is... Also u know that we r given an extra subject/topic for self study.. Suggest me some good ones, it would be a big help thanks :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?