5th August 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What to do after M.Sc. in Chemistry?

what can i do after msc in chemistry because i have completed M.sc chemistry and in confusion of what to do and what job to get.

30th September 2011, 07:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after M.Sc. in Chemistry?

If you are interested you can enroll for the PhD programs. This will enable you to get in to the research field and in various research institutions. A PhD degree will also be an advantage if you plan to go in to the teaching field. The job opportunities may be high in the government sectors particularly in government companies such as IOL, SAIL, ISRO etc. There are various government job examinations which are conducted, where in you can be a part of. And also the government organizations who want qualified post graduates in various fields for their organizations may publish the notifications. You can apply for those jobs also.
30th September 2011, 10:48 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

If you are interested you can enroll for the PhD programs. This will enable you to get in to the research field and in various research institutions. A PhD degree will also be an advantage if you plan to go in to the teaching field. The job opportunities may be high in the government sectors particularly in government companies such as IOL, SAIL, ISRO etc. There are various government job examinations which are conducted, where in you can be a part of. And also the government organizations who want qualified post graduates in various fields for their organizations may publish the notifications. You can apply for those jobs also.
29th May 2012, 04:56 PM

is MIT school of distance learning is affiliated by government or not? i want to take admission in MBA in IT through distance is it a god option for me? i have done Bsc chemistry.
24th August 2012, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

i hv complete my m.sc in organic chemistry, and i want a job in private secter , so whats job for me/
13th June 2013, 10:54 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
there are so many option for you after completing your M.Sc in chemistry.
You can get the job as a college professor by qualifying the NET exam.
You can get the job in many chemical industries at agood salary.also get the job in good job in companies like nestle, catabory, dabur, ranbaxy etc.
M.Phill in Chemistry is also a good option for you.
good luck:|
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?