14th May 2011, 07:25 PM
aishwarya soni

How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?

how girls can join indian navy & what are the posts is for girls & what weight & height is required
plz. tell me because this will result in my bright future & great pleasure

Related Questions:
  1. Which posts am I eligible for Indian Navy being a girl? What are the Height and Weight requirements to join?
  2. How many jobs are available for girls in Merchant Navy? What is the height requirements for girls in Merchant Navy?
  3. Whether girls can join Indian Army or not? For which post a girl can apply?
  4. Can girls apply for NDA? What are the requirements? Where to submit the forms? Is a good course for girls?
  5. Eligibility criteria for girls to write and join NDA? What should be the minimum height for girls?
  6. Can a girl studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya join Defence services? Height and weight requirements?
  7. Requirements for girls to get Merchant Navy job?
  8. Recruitment procedure for girls to join the Indian Navy after class 12th? What exams do I have to answers?
  9. Job Opportunities in Merchant Navy for Girls? What are the requirements for this?
  10. How can girls enter Indian Army before engineering? Which exams do the girls need to attend to join Army?
  11. What kind of posts are available in Indian Navy for girls? -- [New]
  12. Physical Requirements for girls to get Job in Indian Army? Which kind of Jobs are available for girls in Army?
  13. How many jobs are available for girls in Merchant Navy?
  14. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  15. Can girls join Indian Navy?
  16. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  18. What is best for girls in IAF? Details of qualifying marks?
12th August 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?

m doing my 12th science how can i apply after 12th ?which entrance exam is there?
14th August 2011, 01:41 PM
rrrri

Default Re: How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?

What is eligibility in height and weight.please answer me SIR.
27th August 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

please i want to join indian army after 11 wat r the tests i have to write
1st October 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join NASA am doing b-tech 2nd year .... please tell me the steps to go for it....
24th October 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am the student of Vardhman shiksha mandir from class 12th sci nd i have Diploma of DTP course. I want to know that when the exams of Defence held and where? and other details to join this.
I want to join the Defence because i have great intrest in this feild. i have a great craze and dream to work under the atmosphere provided by you.
I hope my intrest would appreciate you .
26th October 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

wt is the reqiurement for the girls in airforce field as a commender officer
26th October 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How can girls join the Indian Navy after class 12? What is the recruitment procedure?
28th October 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation(b.sc) as botany,zoology and chemistry as main subjects and honours in chemistry..Now doing m.sc in environmental science from BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY,VARANASI.
how can i join Indian Navy?is there any opportunity for me in joining?
PLEASE ANSWER ME..
From-sana masood
30th October 2011, 06:32 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello friend,
yes you are eligible fro airforce or navy ans it requier graduation with minimum
60% in any field as girls are only for the post of officer so you can join defence
with any graduation degree .by giving CDS exam after your btech.
all the best for your future
20th November 2011, 06:36 PM
jeewan jyot

Red face Re: How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrri View Post
What is eligibility in height and weight.please answer me SIR.
sir plz give me ur bst suggestion about my future. i m a science student in +2 (non med) so what should i hve 2 do to join navy nd make my future bright.
29th November 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

can anybody tell me what is the height req. for indian army......???
5th January 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am student in 11th science. please,guide me how to join Indian navy? Also tell me physical requirements for girls.
5th January 2012, 06:43 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Hi Friend,

you can join Indian Navy but you can only join for the post of officer trainee.
for this you need to write CDS exam ie Common Defence Service exam.

eligibility for CDS exam is
should be a graduate in any stream but to appply for navy and airforce should have studied maths and physics in 12th class.
should have minimum of 60% in graduation.

Age Limit

Indian Military Academy 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy 19-23 Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officer Training Academy 19-25 Years

All the Best
9th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any courses for girls in nda
15th January 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, without the completion of graduation,girls dont have any job offers in indian navy?? plz plz plz sir give reply....plz sir
16th January 2012, 12:32 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

In Indian Navy there are not so much oppertunity for girls.

In indian Navy girls can apply for Officer Trainee only for other posts girls can't apply.

If you are intrested in this post then you can apply for Indian navy exam.for other post girls are not eligible.

For INdian Navy you have to apply for CDS exam.to apply for CDS exam you should have graduation.graduation is must to apply for CDS exam.

There are so much exams for you after 12th you can apply for those exam.In Indian Navy there are not so much apportunity for Girls.
16th January 2012, 01:00 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

yes , womens are eligible for Indian Navy jobs

age limit:
Air force :19-23 years
navy -19-22years

in 12th or degree minof 60% marks
16th January 2012, 12:42 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Indian Navy through CDS exam and only for Indian Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

CDS- COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to:-

Indian Military Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Indian Air Force Academy
Indian Officer's Training Academy

As you are girls you can apply for Indian Officer's Training Academy of CDS for which you should be a graduate from any discipline with 60% marks within an age group of 19 to 25 years of age.

For more details you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
22nd January 2012, 01:41 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi,

YES you care eligible to join the Indian Navy through the CDS Exam..

CDS Exam is Conducted by UPSC Twice a year i the month of February and September.

You can apply for CDE II Examinations and the notification about the exam will be given in the employment newspaper or the UPSC official website on 02:06:2012
>> The last date for the receipt of application forms 02:07:2012
>> The Exam will Commence on 16:09:2012

Nationality:

>> Citizen of India
>> A subject of Bhutan
>> A Subject of Nepal
>> A Tibetian Refugee who came to India before 1962

Age Limit and Martial Status
>> You must Unmarried
>> You must b19.5 to 25 years of age.

Educational qualifications:
>> For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
>> 2. For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. ( with Physics or Mathematics ) for NCC entry.
>> 3. For Air Force Academy : Degree of recognized University ( with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level ) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Syllabus for CDS Examination:

Good Luck
31st January 2012, 09:46 PM
krithika.mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishwarya soni View Post
how girls can join indian navy & what are the posts is for girls & what weight & height is required
In Indian Navy you can join as
1.ATC - Age 19 1/2 to 25 Years - Graduate with first class under maths/Physics/Electronic. Short service commission

2.Observer - Age 19 to 23 Year - Graduate with min 55% in any discipline.

3.Law - Age 22 - 27 year - A degree in Law

4.Logistics - Age 19 1/2 to 25 year - first class degree in BA (Economics) B.com, B.Sc IT, CA , ICWA, BCA ,MCA, BE / B.Tech

5.Education - Age 21 - 25 years - A master degree with at least 50% marks

6.Naval Architecture - Age 21 - 25 Years BE/B.Tech in Naval Academy /Mech / Civil with 60%

7.Pilot- 60% in the B.Tech program and within the age limit of 19-23 years

You can take up CDS exam. CDS Stands for Combined Defense Services examination, and this examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year. To be eligible, you must score a minimum of 60% in your B.Tech program and must be within the age limit of 19-24 years.
22nd April 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the physical parameters for joining navy as cheif engineer ?..and can we direct join this post by qualifying cds exam
6th May 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my puc in commerce, i want to join in navy. wt can i do for , guide me to achieve something in my life
4th June 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in computer engineering courses, how can i join indian army? I want to live for my nation.. Please reply..
10th June 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join indian navy and i have completed my 12th so please can you tell me how to join indian navy.
10th June 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pass my 12th with economics and geography and i am complete my b.a subject psychology, history and hindi literature sir i want too join indian air force pls tell me what can i do .................????
3rd July 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam
i am now in 11th and has opted pcm i want to know that how can a girl become an "INDIAN NAVY OFFICER ". From my bottom of my heart i want to do something for my country "INDIA"??????????
4th July 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am doing my b.tech 1st yr in mech eng. can u please d way girls can join Indian navy after completing b.tech.,and what r the job opportunities further.....
please sir as i am really concerned about it,and moreover what r the height,weight requirements.
30th September 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

can you plz do me favour by sending the mail to my id about cds syllabus.
at- [email protected]
14th December 2012, 03:59 PM
imcoolabhishek2012

Hi dear,
YES you care eligible to join the Indian Navy through the CDS Exam..

CDS Exam is Conducted by UPSC Twice a year i the month of February and September.

You can apply for CDE II Examinations and the notification about the exam will be given in the employment newspaper or the UPSC official website on 02:06:2012
>> The last date for the receipt of application forms 02:07:2012
>> The Exam will Commence on 16:09:2012

Nationality:

>> Citizen of India
>> A subject of Bhutan
>> A Subject of Nepal
>> A Tibetian Refugee who came to India before 1962

Age Limit and Martial Status
>> You must Unmarried
>> You must b19.5 to 25 years of age.

Educational qualifications:
>> For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
>> 2. For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. ( with Physics or Mathematics ) for NCC entry.
>> 3. For Air Force Academy : Degree of recognized University ( with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level ) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Syllabus for CDS Examination:

Thanks
16th April 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

for joining Indian navy or OTA NCC certificate or experience is necessary?
13th June 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

can girls become navy officers?
17th June 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is in ix class and interested in joining navy to become medical officer / doctor.Plz help me in guiding her.
21st October 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, what are the post available in SCRA?
25th December 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM A 1st yr Btech STUDENT WITH ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGG AS MY CONCENTRATION... I WOULD LIKE TO GET A JOB IN INDIAN NAVY AND SERVE MY COUNTRY AS MY FATHER SERVED FOR INDIAN NAVY FOR MORE THAN 19 YEARS.... I HAD 60% IN MY PCM IN MY AISSCE BOARD EXAMS AND 94% IN ENGLISH... I AM ONLY 18YRS OLD AND I WISH TO BE A NAVY OFFICER... IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO ACCOMPLISH MY DREAM OF BEING A NAVY OFFICER???
14th January 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a 2 student i have passed 1 with 82% total. am i eligible to join indian navy to become a medical officer. I am a biology science student.
3rd May 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

whats the height and weight required for girls for job in merchant navy?
30th June 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME ABOUT HEIGHT AND WEIGHT IS REQUIRED FOR GIRLS IN INDIAN NAVY....?
5th December 2014, 12:15 PM
Bhavya Srishti

how girls can join indian navy & what are the posts is for girls & what weight & height is required ?

or is it possilble for a girl to go in navy through NDA
9th April 2015, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I ,yamini I wish to join army /navy/air force through CDs ,ota , presently I m in final year student doing from ignou, becoz of ncc which also I m doing , sir now I m 24 years , please guide me how to give exam for army , navy or air force , I m very much interested sir pleas..
7th February 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have one question that to you that how much perchant ,height ,weight, and what are the medical fitness are needed i am st caste for girl .i am very much interested to join merchant navy please sir.
15th June 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am doing diploma 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering on 10 base how can apply for defense services on diploma bases
24th July 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What types of jobs are available in navy for girls
19th February 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Now I am in 10th standard, on 8april I pass out the exams of 10thstandard then I take commerce in 11th.
Can I join the Indain Navy with my heights 5.3?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?