30th June 2013, 11:58 PM
lemur

How can I achieve a good rank in AIIMS in 11th months?

How can I achieve rank in aiims 2014 in 11months..please give me the deails

30th September 2016, 07:32 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I achieve a good rank in AIIMS in 11th months?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences. It is one of the best institute having very less seats for MBBS course. As seats are very less in MBBS and number of candidates seeking admission in MBBS is large, competition becomes tough and requires hard labour with dedication towards study to crack this exam.

AIIMS MBBS exam contains 200 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge. This is an objective examination.

How to prepare:

>>First of all, complete NCERT books for Physics, Chemistry and Biology of standard 11th and 12th in 3 months. Completion means understanding of concepts, solving intext and exercise questions and see previous years papers and solve it.

>>After this, switch to standard books like HC Verma for Physics, O.P Tandon for Chemistry and ABC for Biology. Complete it in 4 months. You will have to do hard labour 8-10 hours of study everyday. In seven months, you are done with all these.

>>Last four months, practice and practice, you will get a good rank in AIIMS entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?