18th May 2012, 08:41 PM
Sarthi Goel

How can I appear for LEET entrance exam after diploma in Civil Engineering?

Res/sir
i want to know that how can i complete my leet entrance exam after deploma in civil engg. 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  3. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  4. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  6. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  7. List of government exams i am eligible for after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering through LEET?
  8. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  9. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  10. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  11. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering? -- [New]
  12. Which books to be referred for LEET entrance test? I am studying diploma engineering
  13. How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur
  14. Which course to join in software testing field?
  15. Can I get VNIT College after completion of diploma Polytechnic through LEET entrance exam
  16. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  17. Number of seats available through LEET in B.Tech Civil in various universities in and around Delhi? I am pursuing diploma in civil Engineering from Pusa Polytechnic
  18. Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
27th December 2012, 06:40 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How can I appear for LEET entrance exam after diploma in Civil Engineering?

hello friend,
the application cam be filled by candidate in
HSCS website. the candidate should write entrance test in online by giving 500( non refundable ).

the exam pattern is:
paper 1 - general
paper 2. - professional.

the syllabus for general is maths, physics,chemistry, English.

the syllabus for professional for civil engineering is:
1. structural engineering
2. surveying
3. transportation Engineering
4. soil and construction engineering
5. irrigation and water supply engineering.
7th June 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I appear for LEET entrance exam after diploma in Civil Engineering?

how can I get admission to VNIT NAGPUR after passing diploma in electrical engineering
4th May 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my diploma in civil engg this year...so what would be advantageous for me to apper for BARCH or for BE...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?