3rd September 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear for MPSC exam? I am a final year B.Tech civil engineering student

I am in final year of B.Tech (civil engg.) . I am from Punjab and i want to know that can i appear for mpsc (Maharashtra Public Service Commision) exam. Can a candidate appear in this exam from any other state or is it necessary to have knowledge of marathi language

Related Questions:
  1. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  2. Date of application for MPSC exam for Civil Engineering?
  3. How may I get details about Technical MPSC for Civil engineering? List of books I should refer? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Civil Engineering)
  4. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  5. Names of the coaching classes for MPSC civil engineering exam in Pune? From where to get the question paper of MPSC Civil Engineering Stream?
  6. When is the next exam of MPSC? I am studying in B.Tech Civil
  7. How may I do MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  8. Can I give MPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Information Technology? Which Books to prepare for this? Which positions am I eligible through this Exam?
  9. MPSC exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? For which post is the exam?
  10. Can I give MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How should I apply for MPSC exam? I have scored 41% in final year graduation
  12. How to apply for MPSC exam? I am 2nd year Chemical Engineering student
  13. Previous year solved Question Papers for IES Exam for Civil Engineering?
  14. How to join civil engineering MPSC class? -- [New]
  15. Procedure for MPSC exam after completion of graduation? Books to be referred for MPSC entrance exam?
  16. is a final year btech student eligible for sbi recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i give Civil engineering MPSC or UPSC exam? I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering and degree in Environmental Engineering
  18. What should I do to get a job in technical side? I am a final year civil engineering student
30th September 2015, 11:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for MPSC exam? I am a final year B.Tech civil engineering student

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the same examination is held for the recruitment of officers at the different administrative posts in the Maharashtra. The examination is monitered by the HRD ministry of Maharashtra government.

--> Like all other public service commission examination, MPSC too is held in three stages which includes Preliminary test, Mains and Personal interview respectively.

--> The qualifications required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must not be below 21 years and must not exceed 33 years if you belong general category, 35 years if you belong to OBC category and 38 years if you belong to SC/ST category.

* You must have either completed your bachelor degree course or must be in the final year of same degree course with any discipline from a university affiliated to UGC.

Hence being a resident of Punjab, you are eligible for MPSC as for this every Indian satisfying the above eligibility criteria are eligible.

For more information about the same you can refer to the official website of MPSC i.e; www.mpscgov.in.
27th October 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I appear for MPSC exam? I am a final year B.Tech civil engineering student

I am a final year student of BE civil engineering. Am I eligible for mpsc assistant engineer exam?
31st October 2019, 04:43 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Servivce Commission.

The educational qualifications required for the MPSC examination mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognised college or, university.

2. Final year candidates are also eligible for this examination.

3. Age limit:- 21-30 years.

4. Age Relaxation:- 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

5. Nationality:- Indian.

6. Must have knowledge of Marathi language.
4th February 2021, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.TECH student eligible for maharashtra engineering services ? as mpsc mationed only B.E student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?