17th April 2012, 10:34 PM
PRATIBHA YADAV 19

How can I appear in other states PMT such as Uttaranchal, MP PMT, Assam JAT?

I m from uttarpradesh and want to know that can i appear in other states pmt such as uttranchal, mp pmt, assam jat, etc.,,?

15th December 2015, 11:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear in other states PMT such as Uttaranchal, MP PMT, Assam JAT?

You can apply for Pre Medical tests of states other than Uttar Pradesh. There is no such restriction that candidates of Uttar Pradesh can not apply for other states PMT. What you need to meet is general eligibility criteria which is as below:

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. Your subjects combination in 10+2 must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

2. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years on 31st December of year of admission.

How to appear:

These two criteria are basic criteria for all. After that you need to visit official website of concerned State PMT in which you are interested and when notification is out, you can apply by paying required examination fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?