16th September 2011, 10:51 PM
pooja hira

How can I apply in Air Force after graduation(PCM)?

How can i apply in air force after gradution[PCM]?? could u please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?
  3. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  4. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  5. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  6. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  7. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  8. Can I apply for Air Force being a candidate from Bi.P.C stream?
  9. Procedure to apply for Air Force after completing B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight?
  11. Can a Commerce student be eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force?
  12. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  13. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  14. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  15. Chances of admission of a married girl in India Airforce?
  16. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  17. If I join Air Force or Army School for admission in +2 will it help me to join Air Force? -- [New]
  18. Can a girl apply in Air Force?
17th September 2011, 08:16 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply in Air Force after graduation(PCM)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja hira View Post
How can i apply in air force after gradution[PCM]?? could u please tell me the procedure

You can appear for the CDS exam..

The "Combined Defense Services" Examination or the CDS Exam is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Naval Academy and Air Force Academy. The Notification for the examination is usually released in the months of August and March and the examination is conducted in February and August respectively..

Eligibility for Air Force Academy is that you should be

1) Your age should be between 19-23 Years

2) You should be a graduate from Science stream..

Objective paper..

Subject Marks

English 100 marks
General Knowledge 100 Marks
Elementary Mathematics 100 Marks
Total 300 marks

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
17th September 2011, 09:34 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Air Force after graduation(PCM)?

You can join armed forces after graduation.
For that you need to apply for CDS i.e Combined Defense Service Exam , need Girls/Guy with any Degree from recognized university.

For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy-Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.and for Indian Naval Academy you
need to have a Degree in Engineering.similarly for Air Force Academy you need a Degree of Recognized University
(with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

you have to be 19 half to 23 half years of age and must have passed graduation.
Candidates who are studying in the final year Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply but they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination to reach the Army HQ/Rtg.
17th September 2011, 09:36 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
If you have already completed your Graduation degree course and Interested to Join Air Force then you have to apply for the CDS Examination. This examination was Conducted By UPSC Every year 2 Times in a Year.

So, After Graduation You can take the Combined Defence Services Examination to join the Flying branch of the Indian Air Force.

But for this Your age should between 19 to 23 Years.

Educational Qualification -

>> You Must have Completed your Graduate Degree course in any discipline from a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics at 12Th level/ BE / B Tech.

>> Final Year students can also apply, provided thay do not have any backlogs.

>> You Dont need to mentain any Minimum Percentage to apply for CDSE Examination and Graduate passed candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

The Notification of this examination was Published in the employment Newspaper OR in the UPSC Website every year 2 Times, For Next year Notification Dates are already Updated in the UPSC Website, So pleas check the UPSC Website and apply for CDS Examination Accordingly.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the UPSC website and for complete Information check the UPSC website -

http://upsc.gov.in
17th September 2011, 11:09 AM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
hello,
dear friend,
As you have told you are 19 yrs old then its possible you will get a chance,but its a rare case,because max. age is 19-1/2,hence it depends if your application get selected or not.

But no need to worry if you really want to be a pilot in airforce then you will get chances in future.
After graduation you can apply for CDS exam conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility for CDSE:
1.Candidate should be a Indian citizen.

2.Candidate should be unmarrried.

3.For army-any graduate degree(min.50%),for airforce and navy-graduation degree with maths and physics or engg. degree(min 60%).

4.Age should be between 19-24 yrs. for army(For IMA)19-25 for OTA,19-23 for air force.

Procedure for CDS:
1. Three written exams one is of maths,one is of english,one is of general awareness.
You have to clear the exam

2.After that you will be called for SSB,its a process of 5 days.

3.Medical test for 5 days.

4.Merit list

Pattern of CDS exam is follows:

There will be three objective question papers of 100 marks each.
1.English.
2.General Knowledge.
3.Mathematics.

Important Dates:

Notification:August and March.
Exam:February and August.

best of lk......
17th September 2011, 12:21 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

after completion of your graduation you can apply through CDS exam. this exam is conducted by UPSC every year 2 Times in a Year.

So, After Graduation You can take the Combined Defence Services Examination to join the Flying branch of the Indian Air Force.
the age limit exist for this exam 19-23.

Final Year students can also apply, provided thay do not have any backlogs.

>> You Dont need to mentain any Minimum Percentage to apply for CDSE Examination and Graduate passed candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

The Notification of this examination was Published in the employment Newspaper OR in the UPSC Website every year 2 Times, For Next year Notification Dates are already Updated in the UPSC Website, So pleas check the UPSC Website and apply for CDS Examination Accordingly.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the UPSC website and for complete Information check the UPSC website -

http://upsc.gov.in
17th September 2011, 12:50 PM
praveendia

after graduation u have lot of choices.first if ur allows means less than 23 years go for cds.second if ur marks more than 60% in graduation go for fast track selection. it is also known as gdoc. my advise plz stick employment news paper or airforce they are publising time to time.best of luck
17th September 2011, 05:22 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Army.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
17th September 2011, 07:19 PM
dil-jale

Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate.

Should have passed a 3 year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Automobile/Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with at least 50% marks from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic Institute

you have to be 19 half to 23 half years of age and must have passed graduation.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the UPSC website .

thanks
5th January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

ITS THE FINAL YEAR OF MY GRADUTION WITH PCM.50%..MARKS...for which post i am eligible.....age..20 years....
TELL ME PLEASE SIR............................................... .................................................. ..................
6th January 2012, 12:53 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
You can join Indian Air force after passing graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
For this you have to qualify the Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S.E).

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
8th January 2012, 03:33 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI,
You have to apply for C.D.S exam if you want to join Indian Air force.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Candidate who pass the graduation in stream is eligible for this exam.

Age of the candidate should be in between 19-24 year.

This exam is conducted in three stage:-
> Written exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
5th July 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

For girls OTA selection is mandatory. So how should a girl apply for air force??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?