5th May 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

After completing 12th what particular graduation should I do?

After completing 12 th what particular graduation should i do which 1 would b easiest n benefitful 4 me 2 apply 4 dis xam

6th May 2014, 11:18 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing 12th what particular graduation should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing 12 th what particular graduation should i do which 1 would b easiest n benefitful 4 me 2 apply 4 dis xam
Hey Friend,

I can understand your problem about choosing courses but the thing is I could offer you information only when you mention what exactly is your qualification in +2 in which stream and you havnt mentioned your interest which makes even difficult to opt.

No course is easy it is only how you take up the course which makes it easy.There are many courses such as regarding Medical,Engineering,Arts and for them there are certain procedure to be undergone to apply for the courses.

So it will be better if you mention your interest and qualification to suggest the courses.
15th April 2015, 05:47 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: After completing 12th what particular graduation should I do?

It solely depends on your interest, we can just guide you by telling the pros and cons of every field.

Since you have not mentioned the subjects you had in 12th, it is not clear that in which field you want to go.

* If you want to in the technical field and if you are very good in Maths and Physics then you should go for the Engineering.

* If you want to shine like a life savior and good at biology then you should opt for the medical.

* If you want to go in the field of business, then commerce field is best suitable for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?