11th February 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do part time M.E in Coimbatore? I have completed B.E CSE

Dear sir,
I have completed B.E. cse in 2007 and wish to do part time M.E. in coimbatore. Please kindly tell the procedure how to join and is there any entrance for doing part time M.E.

mail id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  2. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to do Ph.D as part time?
  4. List of Colleges offering part time ME in CSE in Coimbatore?
  5. How to do M.E in Anna University as part time? I have completed B.E CSE with 82%
  6. Is there any possibility to study BL course as part time? I have completed MBBS degree in Coimbatore
  7. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  8. What are the opportunities available in Coimbatore for those who have completed part time MBA in communication?
  9. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  10. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  11. How can I join part time Architecture or Interior Designing course?
  12. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  14. How to apply for M.E in part time? I have completed B.E CSE
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  16. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  17. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
28th April 2015, 04:10 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Procedure to do part time M.E in Coimbatore? I have completed B.E CSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I have completed B.E. cse in 2007 and wish to do part time M.E. in coimbatore. Please kindly tell the procedure how to join and is there any entrance for doing part time M.E.

For ME part time you need to go for the exam which is held every year called TANCET organized by the Anna university,Chennai for this year they have announced dates but unfortunately you have missed the chance as it has already took place in march already but you can go next time.

After your exam you can get admission in some the colleges at coimbatore like
1. Karpagam University Othakkalmandapam, Coimbatore
2. PSG College of Technology Peelamedu, Coimbatore

For more information you can contact right here any time.
28th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Studynrock

Default Re: Procedure to do part time M.E in Coimbatore? I have completed B.E CSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

For part time job in ME you need to give TANCET exam
Academic Qualification:-
Bachelor degree in relevant disciplines.
For more information check the notification.
Application Fee:-
Rs. 250/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates.
Rs. 500/- for others.

Tentative Dates to bookmark:-
Commencement of registration in person / registration through internet:-February 2015
Last date for registration in person at co-coordinating centers and registration through internet:-February 2015
Last date for registration in person at Chennai centers and receipt of applications registered through Internet: February 2015
Date of examination:-March 2015
So try for next time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?