14th July 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Com hons after scoring 50% marks in 12th exam

Dear Sir/Mam
My name is Lavil Virmani. I related from general catagory. I live in Najafgarh. I got 50% marks in 12th class from commerce stream. I want to apply in B.com(hons.) but no one college is applicable for me. If any name of the college that is applicable for me so, please tell sir/mam.
please support me sir/mam .please

8th July 2014, 02:00 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Com hons after scoring 50% marks in 12th exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam
My name is Lavil Virmani. I related from general catagory. I live in Najafgarh. I got 50% marks in 12th class from commerce stream. I want to apply in B.com(hons.) but no one college is applicable for me. If any name of the college that is applicable for me so, please tell sir/mam.
please support me sir/mam .please
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for B.Com course after completing 12th standard. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification required for B.Com course.

B.Com ie:- (Bachelor of Commerce)

B.Com Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate must have passed 10+2 from any national or state board or any equivalent board with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserve category) are eligible. The candidates appearing for 10+2 are also eligible.

Since, you have scored 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard. So, definitely you are eligible for B.Com course after completing 12th standard.

The Admission for this B.Com course is based on merit basis. The candidate who scored good marks in 12th standard are eligible to get admission to B.Com course.

How to apply:-

Many colleges in India which offers B. Com (Hons). You can get the B. Com application form from the official website of concerned university or college administration office with the prescribed fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?