27th October 2016, 02:43 PM
J.Francis Ajay

How can I apply for CA after completing B.Sc (Mathematics)? What is the fee structure of the same?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc (Mathematics) and I want to know How can I apply for CA after completing B.Sc (Mathematics)? Please give me the details about the fee structure of the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  2. For which Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Do I need to join any course for this?
  3. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?
  4. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  5. What is the fee structure for MSc Mathematics in IITs?
  6. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  7. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  9. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for MSc Mathematics in IGNOU after passing BSc B.Ed(Mathematics)
  13. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Can I get admission in MSc Maths after scoring 65% in BA?
  15. Procedure to apply for M.Phil after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure?
  16. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  17. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
7th November 2016, 03:21 PM
manjunath r n

Default Re: How can I apply for CA after completing B.Sc (Mathematics)? What is the fee structure of the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Francis Ajay View Post
Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc (Mathematics) and I want to know How can I apply for CA after completing B.Sc (Mathematics)? Please give me the details about the fee structure of the same.
Dear Friend,

Yes! Indeed you can.
If you do CA after BSC you would not be required to appear for CPT which is the entrance for CA stream.
You would get Direct Entry in IPCC and as soon as you apply for CA your Paid Articleship will get Initiated which is of 3 years and during those 3 years you will have to pass both groups of IPCC so that you can apply for CA finals and crack it..

ICAI Course Fee structure including examination fees as on current date will be around Rs.42,850/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?